I had completely forgotten to post this pic – one that I like the most! Its sunset view at Fort Aguada, Goa overlooking the Arabian Sea. It was a heavenly view. At the moment reflecting back on that very moment and trying to feel the celestial bliss as I sip my cup of Darjeeling Tea back home. Enjoy the photo!!
Fort Aguada, Goa, Sunset – lovely | Photo
Welcome to my personal space on the web. Hi! This is Benoy, a guy who resides among the Himalayan hills of Darjeeling. This is a personal blog where I update everything personal - from my wake up time to the time I fall dead on the bed. I love Darjeeling Tea and photography - Though an amateur photographer with zero knowledge of the technicalities involved, I like the idea of capturing the angle which best portrays to my eyes. Enjoy your stay here! +Benoy Thapa
- Fire in Darjeeling April 19, 2012
- Darjeeling Silver Lining February 17, 2012
- A Misty Ride to a nearby Darjeeling village February 15, 2012
- Some Tea with Darjeeling Capitol Clock Tower smiling | Photo post February 5, 2012
- Fort Aguada, Goa, Sunset – lovely | Photo January 29, 2012
- admin: Thank you for your comment! Have a Nice day!...
- mobil elf: Nice article, thanks for the information....
- admin: Thank you Sophie for your comment! And thank you f...
- Sophie: Hi everybody ! what Benoy explains here regarding...
- peter: We just recommended this to one of our readers. He...
Join Thunderbolt Tea on Facebook
Follow @darjeelingtea on Twitter