Today I got sometime off and went on a stroll around town with my family. It was kinda late when we got out and soon the night crawled upon and humbled us all. As the night was approaching, we were having some Darjeeling Tea and food at the famous Darjeeling restaurant (open air) “Keventers”, and the slow crawl bestowed a certain brightness of magnificence pertaining to the view it was offering. Lucky I had taken my compact, P&S, I managed to take one shot of the Capitol Clock Tower or generally known as Darjeeling Clock Tower. Hope you like the photo. The photo is a little shaky as I had no tripods and clicked it free hand. No digital slr, just plain and simple point and shoot cam.
Some Tea with Darjeeling Capitol Clock Tower smiling | Photo post
Welcome to my personal space on the web. Hi! This is Benoy, a guy who resides among the Himalayan hills of Darjeeling. This is a personal blog where I update everything personal - from my wake up time to the time I fall dead on the bed. I love Darjeeling Tea and photography - Though an amateur photographer with zero knowledge of the technicalities involved, I like the idea of capturing the angle which best portrays to my eyes. Enjoy your stay here! +Benoy Thapa
- Fire in Darjeeling April 19, 2012
- Darjeeling Silver Lining February 17, 2012
- A Misty Ride to a nearby Darjeeling village February 15, 2012
- Some Tea with Darjeeling Capitol Clock Tower smiling | Photo post February 5, 2012
- Fort Aguada, Goa, Sunset – lovely | Photo January 29, 2012
- admin: Thank you for your comment! Have a Nice day!...
- mobil elf: Nice article, thanks for the information....
- admin: Thank you Sophie for your comment! And thank you f...
- Sophie: Hi everybody ! what Benoy explains here regarding...
- peter: We just recommended this to one of our readers. He...
Join Thunderbolt Tea on Facebook
Follow @darjeelingtea on Twitter